What is our Mission and Vision?
So a few months ago, the OKS Team got together and (finally lol) came up with a firm Mission and Vision Statement for OKS Martial Arts and Fitness (for both our Forsyth, GA and Macon, GA locations).
Why did it take so long??
- We didn’t feel the need for one honestly. But as we grow and influence more people, we need to be clear in our goals and directions.
What are Mission and Vision Statements?
- A Mission Statement is basically What and How and Why we do what we do. A Vision Statement is what do we expect to happen in the future. Put together, they both provide our purpose, goals and values.
What are OKS’s?
- I’m so glad you asked! :O)
- Please let us know on our Facebook Pages what you think! http://www.facebook.com/oksforsyth and http://www.facebook.com/oksmacon
OKS Martial Arts and Fitness MISSION Statement:
We improve lives through Martial Arts and Fitness to promote a healthier community.
OKS Martial Arts and Fitness VISION Statement:
Our goal is to have multiple profitable 150+ member locations, excellent careers paths for all that earn them, motivate enhanced results for all our clients and serve the community around us.
Thanks for reading and next blog we will share our Core Values!
Sensei Michael Brewster
- ps, don’t forget to check out our trial and see if we can help you or your child get even better! :O)